Sunday, June 26, 2011

BIG and Bright!



This goes with Stamping 411's sketch challenge this week... it's quite a fun sketch (this will not be my only card people...)


I started with a base of Pacific Point. I used my DSP from SAB (although the bottom color is Pear Pizazz). I used my spellbinders to make two big circles. The bigger one is Daffodil Delight. I stamped "wish big" from the Word Play set. I made candles using the long skinny stickers from the SAB set, too. I made the flames on the candles using the leaves from the bird punch (thanks to Dawn at Dostampin with Dawn for this idea). I also added a bit of SAB ribbon.


Inside, I put a piece of printer paper and stamped the message 'happy birthday' from Best Dad Ever set in Pacific Point.


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Love what you've done here. Thanks for playing along.

Connie Babbert said...

Love the fun candles in the focal circle! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing!

Selene Kempton said...

I love what you did with the sketch! Those candles are so fun! Beautiful job and thanks so much for playing with stamping 411.

Patti Chesky said...

What a fun card!!!!

Unknown said...

Too fun!!