Sunday, April 3, 2011

Color me Pink

Here are a few more rainbow cards, this time in shades of pink. The colors are Pink Pirouette, Pretty-in-Pink, Regal Rose, and Rose Red. When I stamped them, I used the ink color that matched the paper. For this one, I used the same flower on each of the pinks. It's the flower from the Season of Friendship set. I used a pink ribbon that I bought in the dollar bin at my local craft story. I added a sentiment from Tiny Tags that I punched with the jewelery tag punch, and I punched a tag in each of the pinks.
This one I used several different flowers from several different sets. I really don't remember which sets (sorry!), but I do like how it looks. Again, I used a sentiment from Tiny Tags and included a jewelry tag in each color.


Thanks for looking...

1 comment:

Lisa Minckler said...

I had to come check out your blog after you left such a nice comment and I just want to say that this monochromatic in pinks is AWESOME! If there was a fave button, I'd click it. Great card!