Saturday, January 29, 2011

Seeing Spots


Well, yes, technically you are seeing spots! I used 3/4", 1" 1 1/4", 1 3/8", and even 1 3/4" circle punches, scrap paper, and the It's the Thought hostess set to create this set of cards. I got the idea from the cards hanging on the wall at my up-line's house.
For the giraffe, I used Chocolate Chip and So Saffron. I also had to put the sentiment on another circle to get it in.


For the crab, I used Real Red and only Real Red. I have a feeling I might need to make more of these. I frequently have to apologize for being crabby.... especially at work!
For the flowers in the vase, I used Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango. This is the only one I used a punch for. I used the extra large scallop circle punch.




For the bowl of cherries, I used.... Cherry Cobbler.... what else?





For the owl, I used Soft Suede. I also used Crystal Effects for the glasses. I plan to write something inside like "let's forget all about the year older part."




Finally, for the turtle, I used Old Olive and Certainly Celery. Wild Wasabi would work, too.



Thanks for looking!

No comments: