Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!


This card reminds me of a slot machine! Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
Seriously, though... I figured this one out when I decided to try the challenge listed on Sweet Sunday Sketch. I looked at my stamp sets, saw the Tart and Tangy, remembered my matching designer paper and a card was born!
I started off with a base of Real Red. I added a layer of the designer paper and used my scallop edge punch along the bottom. I added a strip of Bashful Blue that I ran through my cuttlebug with the polka dot embossing folder. I then added a layer of Old Olive and punched out my cherries (that I colored with my red and olive markers). Then I punched out a large oval of olive and stamped "Good luck" from Sincere Salutations on Whisper White using Real Red ink and punched it out with the scallop oval. Finally, I sponged the edges with Bashful Blue. I've been into sponging the edges lately. I do like the final product.
Thanks for looking...

No comments: