Saturday, September 18, 2010

Halloween Haunters

I got the idea for this cute punch art card from Frenchie over at Stamp & Scrap with Frenchie. She is a talented lady with tons of good ideas!

I decided to make it today because Pals Paper Arts is having a challenge inspired by Halloween, a favorite holiday in my world!

This is a black base. I used the medium oval punch and punched out 5 ovals of Pumpkin Pie and then I sponged Pumpkin Pie ink around the edges of the oval. I punched 3 more ovals in white to use for the ghosts. I used my black marker to create eyes for the ghosties. I used the branch from the bird punch to get the stem of the pumpkin (one leaf from the stem). I used a Happy Halloween stamp that I got from a dollar bin at my local craft store. I embossed that one using white embossing powder (I have a problem with the white craft ink. It NEVER dries for me. I always end up smearing it. One time, I left my cards to dry, over night, under a running ceiling fan. I still smudged them... oh, white craft ink, why do you hate me?)

Thanks for looking...

No comments: