Sunday, July 25, 2010

One Fair Entry





Last year my good friend, Susan, introduced me to entering my crafts into our county's yearly fair. Here are some shots of one of my entries.

These 4 cute cards go inside of a "book" type holder...

Then the book slides into a box to hold it together....

How cute!!! I used Stampin' Up paper (Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, and Opulent Orchid and the DSP
Cottage Wall). I used the stamp set Bloomin' Beautiful (and all but the Old Olive and Rich Rassleberry
are retired).

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

MarvA1ix said...

OOOhh, cute! It's a blue ribbon for sure.
I have been trying my hands at making some sets of cards with holders myself. Last week I made some purses for each of my girls. I am using recycled posters and banners from the retail store I work at. They are beautifully printed and high quality paper, and it is so much fun to recycle. Always loved finding new things to make out of old things :)

SusanC said...

This is a beautiful set! I just love the rich colors and patterns. It is sure to win an award at the fair! Good Luck!